The inscription reads right to left on all three lines. Starting with the bottom line the hieroglyphs translate as follows:
- Duck: biliteral sign sA ("son")
- Red crown of northern/lower Egypt: uniliteral sign n (preposition "of")
- Reed leaf: uniliteral sign i
- Senet game board: biliteral sign mn
- Water squiggle: uniliteral sign n (phonetic complement, simply reinforces the reading of mn)
- Seated man: determinative (word classifier, not read aloud)
Put together, you get his name sA-n-Imn, or Sienamun as the Met calls him. Translated literally, "son of (the god) Amun."
The first two lines note that Sienamun was not only a priest (Hm-nTr) but also an overseer of horses (imy-r smsmw).
This item is created by lost wax casting a 3d printed mold and is manufactured in the United States. It is made to order - please allow 2-3 weeks for production.
Ring seal measures 14.5mm wide x 13.5mm deep x 1.5mm high, Ring measures 13.5mm deep, width and height will vary based on ring side ordered.